About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

GEEZE !!!

OK....so I kind of forgot about my blog with everything that has been going on in my life although my Facebook is alive and well. I have new news....I'M GETTING MARRIED !!! I am so excited. I can't wait to begin my life as Mrs. Watson. I don't feel like I can be old enough to get married. It is crazy...I mean...I am only 24. That is still young this day in age. God has definately worked in some strange ways these last weeks. I am so happy but scared, excited, nervous, and everything else. I hope i make a good wife and, eventually, mother. I hope I have what it takes. I know God will give me the knowledge and guide my way.

Update on past blogs: My McCain/Palin bumper sticker was stolen from my car (and my roommates). Poor sticker.

Peace and Love

No comments: