About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks

Tomorrow is a day of thanks.  A day to reflect on everything (or person ) you have that you are grateful for.  I have so many things in my life to celebrate.   This blog, however, only shows a few of them.


My AMAZING DADDY !!  He has always been there for me, no matter what I did.




My big brother.  He is my big me.  Always an ear for me to vent to.



My goofy mommy.  She is always there to make me laugh.




My Love and our furry baby.  They have changed my whole world for the better. 

I encourage you to think hard this holiday season about what YOU are thankful for.  In these times we live in there are so many troubles...financial, emotional, physical,...whatever.  There is always something to be grateful for.  Maybe your spouse, your job, your parents, friends ( I know I have one friend I am particularly thankful for) make your life worth living.  Maybe it is just your health.  If you throw all the bad things in God's direction...all these good will come to light.  Do me a favor...Cherish your loved ones, your life, and your God.  You will find a peace like no other. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow.

Love Much


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Amen! I'm so grateful for so many things. Your post is heartfelt for sure. Take care and happy holidays to you and yours. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

said...

What a lovely tribute to your family, Amanda!

Welcome to the SITS community!

Carma Sez said...

Hope you had a fun holiday with your lovely family!

Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)

Just Lisa said...

It's great to have so much to be thankful for!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!