About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

When?

The last few days I have not been able to talk to someone I love more than anything and it leaves me wondering....when? When will this person figure themselves out? When will this person feel their life is in order enough talk to me? I miss this person I love. I never thought I would be anchored by just hearing someones voice but....I find it gives me a reason to face my days. Don't misunderstand me, I have plenty more great things in my life to live and face my days for....my friends, my family, most of all...my God. I still miss talking to my best friend. Do you have days like this...when your thoughts drift to someone you care for? Your day just seems kind of dull. I know none of you want to hear me going on so I will just ask you to pray.

Love you all.

Keep your faith

No comments: