About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BASEBALL !!!

I am going to my FIRST baseball game of the season today !!  Me and My WONDERFUL husband will be relaxing watching the Louisville Bats ( Minor League team) !!  It will be an AMAZING Saturday with the sun shining and some Nachos and BASEBALL (I am clearly NOT excited at all about this).  Silly me I am at work and excited like a kid a Christmas...I can't focus so I am gushing on my blog in hopes that I can get something accomplished (not that I have anything to do anyway).  Life is so randomly GREAT !!  For those of you who do NOT like baseball...You don't know what you are missing.  For those of you who do...I know you share my enthusiasm.


Much Love and Home runs to ALL !!!



No comments: