About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

ENJOY !

Today is the day before my bridal shower.  I never really wanted one because to me it is not necessary.  My future sister in-law told me "we have to throw a shower for you".  I was grateful for it because I don't know too many people here.  I am getting more nervous and excited as my wedding gets closer. 15 more days now.  I am sitting at my house with the man I love watching T.V. (we painted the town last night because, surprise, I had another horrible day at work) beside me.  It is a beautiful day out and eventually we have things we need to get done but right now we are enjoying a lazy day inside talking about how pretty it is and how nice it would be to go outside.  I love days like this when life is slow and all you have to do is sit back and be happy.  Life should always be enjoyed.



I am loving my life in this photo.  Which reminds me...today might be a good day for a hike (AND A GOOD CUPPA JOE BECAUSE IT IS CHILLY OUT).

Get outside and love the day God has given you.

Love to all

 

3 comments:

Ash said...

How exciting!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the gathering, and enjoy all the showering.

Stopping by from SiTS - welcome to the group!

Alissa Grosso said...

Enjoy the shower. I'm with you, I remember when I got engaged (to what turned out to be a not-so-wonderful guy so luckily I didn't get married) I forbid anyone from throwing me a shower!

Unknown said...

I hope you had as much fun at your shower as I had at mine! (And your's! LOL!)