About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

WAITING !!!

So...here I am yet again waiting for my future husband to get home.  Waiting to eat dinner with him.  Waiting for 10 more days to spend my life with him.  Everyone has heard the saying "patience is a virtue",unfortunately, it is a virtue I do not posess.  I get so angry sometimes because it seems like I am always waiting on him to get his big rig fixed before he comes home....hurry up and wait thats is a truckdriver's life...so true.  I wish I could find a way to let this go....just sit with my mouth shut and just deal with it.  Easier said than done.  For those of you who are able to chill out and wait for anything...Cherish that ability.  For those of you like me....STOP IT !!!  Just sit and wait.  I know it is not so easy to do...just take a breath and WAIT.  Pray for patience...or knowledge so you know how do deal with it.

Sorry for the short post but I am a busy woman trying to nail down last minute wedding details...love to all.

Peace and Harmony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um.... take up a hobby. Puzzle building is a good time passerbyer! Or needlepoint, painting, sewing, cooking.... well you get my drift right....

Did you come by and put your name in for the drawing??? I hope you do. Hugs. Tammy... who is now counting down with you!! :)

Unknown said...

I agree. YOU NEED A HOBBY!!! Seriously cuz. Hurry up and wait is the Military way of life. Truckers have it easier. In a few short months, my husband will be 7000+ miles away from me.

BTW, you don't have to apologize for short posts. They aren't really that short! LOL! I think you should post more about the daily goings on in your life. How's the wedding planning going? Share the details!

Bonita Ariel said...

omg, you sound like me lmbo!