About Me

My photo
My Life is getting better by the minute !!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Insomnia

So...Here it is 2 days before my wedding.  My rehersal is today.  It is currently 3:20am and for some unknown reason...I can't sleep (been up since 2:30).  I am so excited to see my friend and her son.  Excited to see my family.  Uber excited to be away from my crazy job for this next week.  I just don't know which direction I am going right now. UGGGG.  I am on some kind of high it seems like. I have never felt like this before.  I wish I could just curl up and...I don't know...I feel like laughing, crying, and screaming all at the same time so....here it goes...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,  WAHHHHHHHHHH,  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!  There I feel better, NOT (never really felt bad).  I feel great though actually.  I feel at peace.  So here it is...about to take the first step into my new life.  I will end here and try to get some sleep (My last day at work is today).

Love to all,

Merry Christams If I don't post anything over the next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU NEED TO POST MORE!!!